Knights Of Murdoc™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on 3rd October 2021, 02:33
Poll

How Good A Job Do You Think KoM™ Is Doing.. And Do You Want Them To Keep Doing Awesone?

A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty18%A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty 18% [ 3 ]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty18%A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty 18% [ 3 ]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty0%A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty 0% [ 0 ]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty0%A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty 0% [ 0 ]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty6%A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty 6% [ 1 ]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty6%A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty 6% [ 1 ]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty12%A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty 12% [ 2 ]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty24%A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty 24% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3

+2
Revolu710n
SSJ4shanefitzy
6 posters

Go down

A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3

Post  SSJ4shanefitzy 22nd October 2010, 22:24

Before I write this I'd like to give the background of it,ok so one day we were in English class and our teacher told us to write a diary entry for a famous person,basically from that person's point-of-view, and not knowing which to pick the best I could come up with was Justin Bieber and decided to make a complete joke out of it. I had to read this out to the whole class and let's just say my teacher didn't think this was as funny as they did...

Dear diary,
Today we are recording a new song. The song is called "I Love Homosapiens". I wrote it myself, it's the first time I've written my own song. I've a date tonight with a girl. She's 12 years old. She's the oldest person I've ever dated, I got tired of the dates with boys so I wanted to give girls a try for once for a change. Hopefully Usher won't be there to watch over me this time to make sure I don't do anything "inappropriate". I don't even know what that means. I hate it when he babysits, he never lets me do anything fun. Anyway it's almost 9 o'clock, it's getting very late, I must go to bed before my mommy catches me.
Goodnight,
Justin

Let's just say the reaction from my teacher was not very pleasent at all :3
SSJ4shanefitzy
SSJ4shanefitzy
Private
Private

https://www.youtube.com/SSJ4shanefitzy

Back to top Go down

A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3

Post  Revolu710n 24th October 2010, 19:43

LMAO
Revolu710n
Revolu710n
Knights JTV Affiliate
Knights JTV Affiliate

Back to top Go down

A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3 Empty Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Justin Bieber :3

Post  The_Garnett21 25th October 2010, 00:13

You Know Its true! hhaahahaha. Justin Bieber FTL!
The_Garnett21
The_Garnett21
Warrant Officer - Sports Officer

http://twitter.com/CGarnett2195

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolu710n 25th October 2010, 00:57

That must have been soooo awkward reading that in front of the class.
Revolu710n
Revolu710n
Knights JTV Affiliate
Knights JTV Affiliate

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Garnett21 25th October 2010, 01:38

But yet so fucking hilarious. I'd be laughing my ass off.
The_Garnett21
The_Garnett21

Back to top Go down

Post  henryoh 25th October 2010, 04:06

ROFL nice
henryoh
henryoh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaddyDaShadow 27th October 2010, 09:54

LMAO you're teacher sucks if she/he didn't laugh lol, That was awesome Razz
ShaddyDaShadow
ShaddyDaShadow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mikecunny 27th October 2010, 10:07

Shane move to england NOW!
mikecunny
mikecunny
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Garnett21 4th November 2010, 17:53

His teacher must have no Humor whatsoever.
The_Garnett21
The_Garnett21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down