Knights Of Murdoc™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on 3rd October 2021, 02:33
Poll

How Good A Job Do You Think KoM™ Is Doing.. And Do You Want Them To Keep Doing Awesone?

A bit about Draegast Empty18%A bit about Draegast Empty 18% [ 3 ]
A bit about Draegast Empty0%A bit about Draegast Empty 0% [ 0 ]
A bit about Draegast Empty6%A bit about Draegast Empty 6% [ 1 ]
A bit about Draegast Empty6%A bit about Draegast Empty 6% [ 1 ]
A bit about Draegast Empty12%A bit about Draegast Empty 12% [ 2 ]
A bit about Draegast Empty24%A bit about Draegast Empty 24% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

A bit about Draegast

2 posters

Go down

A bit about Draegast Empty A bit about Draegast

Post  KoM Draegast 17th October 2010, 21:40

So theres this thing called introducing yourself but it occurs to me that most of you guys may or may not know me so I'll do it anyhow.
My real name is David or Dave, whichever you prefer.
I was born in Belgium because my dad was stationed there on a small US Base.
He met my mom there who was living not far away from the base and they instantly fell in love I guess.
The me being born part is irrelevant really because everyone pops out thesame way having a big mouth and crying and stuff.
Lived in Belgium for 12 years, then my parents got into a big fight and my dad decided to leave back to the us which is where he put me for the choice of either going with him or staying here with my mom.
Obviously I joined my dad and started a new life in a suburb of Orlando Florida called Clermont.
Having absolutely 0 knowledge of English I was home schooled for 2 years until my english was good enough for me to go to a public school and really pick up school life again.
So 2 years of thesame nonsense and class I was asked to help this new girl with her Math homework and stuff.
I approached her and said hey I was told to help you with your homework.
You all know I really like blonde girls so I liked doing the homework with her.
She asked me if I wanted to hang out with her more, said yes, next week I took her out for some dinner and a movie, after the movie sparks started flying and we kissed which is the start of the relationship that lasts untill this day.
Me being 15 and she being 14 at the time thats a pretty successfull relationship if you ask me.
For the remainder of my high school days it was pretty much the usual boring life of school.
Then applied for MIT to go get a bachelor in Computer Science and got accepted.
After about 2 and a half years of going to college there 9-11 happened, and it took the life of my uncle who was working near the place where the plane initially hit the west tower.
Seeing that I swore to everyone I would join the Army and take revenge on those terrorists.
Did the bootcamp training and graduated with flying colors, then did army work on several bases for 2 years, until my entire division was being called up to get ready for war, which ment the entire 3rd infantry division was about to mobilize.
About a month later I was on a plane heading to Kuwait to get everything assembled to invade what looked to be Iraq due to them failing to meet the WOMD embargo.
They were put on a deadline, failed to meet the deadline and about an hour after the deadline ended we saw cruise missiles fly above us and a whole lot of planes heading to baghdad and other key cities and buildings which made us realise this was the real deal, with a total force of 500.000 troops and about 1000 tanks at the iraqi border and the navy and airforce bombing the hell out of the place.
After the bombardment ended we were the first unit to enter iraqi soil in our APV's.
One of our advance units in support of my unit then got ambushed and killed a number of guys and took a bunch of POW's including Jessica Lynch who you all may know.
3 Weeks after the main body entered the northern borders of iraq the invasion came to a close and we were called back home.
Having taken 2 bullets in those 3 weeks I decided I would start to build computers while not being able to be on active duty due to bone being shattered in my arm.
So 2 years after the invasion parts of my division including my regiment were called up again to go back into battle, at this point it was 2005, the battle of Fallujah was fought (my thoughts go out to those who gave their lives there)
Deployment lasted about 15 months.
In late 2006 I got a letter from fort benning saying I've been qualified to take a course as a US Army Ranger and so I went.
Please take into consideration that I have never been good at writing these kinds of Bio's so give me some slack alright.
Graduated ranger school which were the toughest weeks of my life.
Thats about it how i came about really, in the post below I will discuss my gamer history and such and once thats done, topic can be locked *hint simon or ash*
KoM Draegast
KoM Draegast
Knights Colonel
Knights Colonel

Back to top Go down

A bit about Draegast Empty Re: A bit about Draegast

Post  socaldesigner1 23rd October 2010, 00:20

I truly admire your accomplishments, Drae. Congrats to you.
socaldesigner1
socaldesigner1
Chief Warrant Officer 5 - Graphics Advisor
Chief Warrant Officer 5 - Graphics Advisor

http://www.justin.tv/socaldesigner

Back to top Go down

Post  KoM Draegast 5th January 2011, 17:51

Alright so after a huge delay I've decided to type out my gaming history.

My first ever console was an Atari 2600 when I was 8 years old with Pacman and Asteroids which I quite frankly could play for days on end. I then proceeded to recieve a Nintendo 64 for my 10th Birthday and with that came a racing game, Mario and some other games that I forgot the name of.
Then had the hiatus of gaming from the age of 14-18.
When I was 18 I bought myself an original playstation 1 with DRIVER 1 and 2, Colin McRae dirt 2.0, destruction derby, resident evil 2 (imo one of the best horror games ever made) and Gran Tourismo 2.
Then took another 5 year break from gaming in 2002 until 2007 due to me joining the military and being deployed to Iraq 3 times in those 5 years.
In 2007 I bought a ps3 with cod 4 and started played the heck out of that game quickly becoming top 500 on my main account( not the account I am known on right now) and playing cod 4 competitive (domination, HQ and hardcore tdm 4v4), played mw2 competitive for 2 months but quickly got bored of it and just played for fun after than.
Now coming to a more present day scenario, finding jtv in december 2009 I started wanting an xbox 360 more and more since everyone that broadcasted on jtv had an xbox and exept for Scott (AfflictedStudios) no one played ps3 mw2.
Finally hooking up my xbox in august 2010 after finding Simons channel and finding out that I was a mod there I became a member of KoM and quickly rose up the ranks pretty fast. Black Ops releasing in november I was pretty excited about it but after playing it for a couple weeks i really got fed up with the issues the game had and decided to quit playing xbox as much as I used to playing mw2 (which pissed me off but was still fun with the guys trashing kids so hard we would go through 5-8 teams per match and whatnot) and going like 50-3 and stuff like that you know it was fun
KoM Draegast
KoM Draegast
Knights Colonel
Knights Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum