Knights Of Murdoc™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on 3rd October 2021, 02:33
Poll

How Good A Job Do You Think KoM™ Is Doing.. And Do You Want Them To Keep Doing Awesone?

Wirecast 4 Empty18%Wirecast 4 Empty 18% [ 3 ]
Wirecast 4 Empty0%Wirecast 4 Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Wirecast 4 Empty6%Wirecast 4 Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Wirecast 4 Empty6%Wirecast 4 Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Wirecast 4 Empty12%Wirecast 4 Empty 12% [ 2 ]
Wirecast 4 Empty24%Wirecast 4 Empty 24% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Wirecast 4

4 posters

Go down

Wirecast 4 Empty Wirecast 4

Post  S1M0N5 27th November 2010, 10:05

I recently had the pleasure to do some Beta testing for Telestream on their latest version release of Wirecast. I have had the opportunity to play with just about every aspect of this program in its latest release version and have decided to do a series of Video Tutorials on how to use this amazing program, ranging from the basic setup to some of the more advanced features and uses. Please check back here regularly as I will be editing this post with the latest Video Tutorial I have created.

A little about Wirecast:

Wirecast 4
Turn your computer into a TV studio Wirecast software lets you produce professional-looking live events with just a camera, an internet connection and a computer. Stream or record live internet shows, broadcast breaking news or sporting events, stream live concerts, transmit church services, corporate meetings, lectures and much more.

With the intuitive interface and fully integrated streaming capabilities Wirecast makes it easy for anyone to share live experiences and build a global community. Wirecast lets you stream multiple live video cameras while dynamically mixing in other media such as movie clips, images, audio and text. Features such as Chroma Key (green screen), 3D transitions, built-in titles and up to 35 layers of live compositing allow you to create professional broadcast productions for live or on-demand distribution to services such as Ustream, Livestream and Justin.TV, as well as to a wide range of streaming servers. Wirecast Pro adds scoreboards, advanced audio control, 3D virtual sets and more.

Wirecast 4 Tutorial (Basic) Part 1 -