Knights Of Murdoc™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on 3rd October 2021, 02:33
Poll

How Good A Job Do You Think KoM™ Is Doing.. And Do You Want Them To Keep Doing Awesone?

Details on the new competitive team Empty18%Details on the new competitive team Empty 18% [ 3 ]
Details on the new competitive team Empty18%Details on the new competitive team Empty 18% [ 3 ]
Details on the new competitive team Empty0%Details on the new competitive team Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Details on the new competitive team Empty0%Details on the new competitive team Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Details on the new competitive team Empty6%Details on the new competitive team Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Details on the new competitive team Empty6%Details on the new competitive team Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Details on the new competitive team Empty12%Details on the new competitive team Empty 12% [ 2 ]
Details on the new competitive team Empty24%Details on the new competitive team Empty 24% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Details on the new competitive team

3 posters

Go down

Details on the new competitive team Empty Details on the new competitive team

Post  KoM Draegast 4th November 2010, 11:45

Allow me to give some more information in regards to the new competitive team which alot of you have been waiting for.
This team will be recruited internally from existing members who will be hand picked by either me, Ash or Simon and possible members outside the clan that have been selected for several reasons, one being a good friends of the clan, or people that play with the clan alot and that have good skill and are willing to cooperate
This team will be based on Gamebattles and most likely the only times we will do GB is on weekends because of school and time constraints on my end.
Also, i'm taking into consideration of having uniform gamertags, details on that will come later on though, as nothing is final on that aspect.
Once the team will be final, we will hop on private matches and explore the maps and make up callouts and routes for different roles to carry out their specific orders or just give general lanes of cover.
Once the callouts are made, we will go into public matches and excercise those callouts and see how the team is held together in public matches.
GB matches will be posted on the forums in this section aswell, aswell as the end results and a little review on what went right and what went wrong so we can learn from that in the future.

Best of luck to whoever was selected for the competitive team.

Draegast
Competitive Team Lead
Main Mod of the Channel
Knights Colonel
KoM Draegast
KoM Draegast
Knights Colonel
Knights Colonel

Back to top Go down

Details on the new competitive team Empty Re: Details on the new competitive team

Post  The_Garnett21 4th November 2010, 17:42

Good luck with GB Competitive. You'll meet alot of assholes as your opponents. Have seen it happen with Zilla's GB Team. Hope you guys do work!!!!!! Haha.
The_Garnett21
The_Garnett21
Warrant Officer - Sports Officer

http://twitter.com/CGarnett2195

Back to top Go down

Details on the new competitive team Empty Re: Details on the new competitive team

Post  henryoh 14th November 2010, 06:00

I wish I was good enough for competitive but good luck lets see the team at the top.
henryoh
henryoh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Garnett21 23rd June 2011, 19:54

I like playing with team GB rather than singles GB's. They suck.
The_Garnett21
The_Garnett21

http://twitter.com/CGarnett2195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down