Knights Of Murdoc™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on 3rd October 2021, 02:33
Poll

How Good A Job Do You Think KoM™ Is Doing.. And Do You Want Them To Keep Doing Awesone?

Black Ops Fever! Empty18%Black Ops Fever! Empty 18% [ 3 ]
Black Ops Fever! Empty0%Black Ops Fever! Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Black Ops Fever! Empty6%Black Ops Fever! Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Black Ops Fever! Empty6%Black Ops Fever! Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Black Ops Fever! Empty12%Black Ops Fever! Empty 12% [ 2 ]
Black Ops Fever! Empty24%Black Ops Fever! Empty 24% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Black Ops Fever!

4 posters

Go down

Black Ops Fever! Empty Black Ops Fever!

Post  The_Garnett21 11th November 2010, 18:15

Just bought it yesterday and im in love already. Its not the best graphically but I love dem zombies!!!!! Best game mode ever. What are your thoughts on BO?

Plus Theather mode helps out my Youtube Gameplays and sweet Montages Haha.
The_Garnett21
The_Garnett21
Warrant Officer - Sports Officer
Warrant Officer - Sports Officer

http://twitter.com/CGarnett2195

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Fever! Empty Re: Black Ops Fever!

Post  Asheon 11th November 2010, 19:04

I Love It I Love It I Love It.. It's By Far The Best Call of Duty Game I Have Played, And Yes I've Played Them All. I Do Agree They Could Improve 1 Or 2 Things Like The Server/Lobby/Lag Situation, But I Understand That Is Stress From High Volumes.. Which They Have Made Noticeable Changes Instead Of Waiting 1 Hour For A Game You Only Wait 5 Minutes.

All That Aside It Is A Good Game. I'm In Love With All The Shotguns, And I'm Addicted To The Galil With Any Attachments. I'm Also A Big Fan Of The Famas With Red Dot Sight.
My Favorite Perks Are Sleight Of Hand, Marathon, Lightweight, Ninja, Scavenger, And Hardliner. My Favorite Kill Streaks Are Spy Plane, Napalm Strike, Mortar Strike, Chopper, Chopper Gunner, Dogs

Not Much About This Game I Don't Like. Except.. The New Claymores I Hate The No Delay On Claymores. They're Inescapable Now.

So That's About It.
Asheon
Asheon
Knights General
Knights General

http://mytemporaldisruption.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaddyDaShadow 13th November 2010, 16:16

I love it too, My favorite CoD game out now.
It's so well balanced and everything I love all the new features like wager matches, ingame currency, theater mode, and the very big customization! I love it.
Only negative things so far is the matchmaking but it will probably be fixed sooner or later. And yeah I hate the new claymores too but you just have too be more careful.

It got the best Single player campaign in any of the cod's too! Very good story and I love all the environments it takes place in, also I love the cinematic feel they put in, it's A LOT of them!
Game gets a 9.3/10 from me Very Happy
ShaddyDaShadow
ShaddyDaShadow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  henryoh 14th November 2010, 05:56

I love this game I do see a problem with people drop shotting but its ok sniping suck even if you hit a person in the chest they dont die and chopper gunner is overpowered like usual cant even shoot it down but besides that its the best cod to me so far
henryoh
henryoh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaddyDaShadow 14th November 2010, 11:21

henryoh wrote:I love this game I do see a problem with people drop shotting but its ok sniping suck even if you hit a person in the chest they dont die and chopper gunner is overpowered like usual cant even shoot it down but besides that its the best cod to me so far

I haven't had any problem with people drop shotting really, and sniping I dunno I have just used the ones you get in the wager modes but the bolt action is 80 % of the time 1 shot for me and also the WA2000 but I'm not really a fan of sniping anyways so I dont use them in public matches..

And the chopper gunner cant be shot down w00t? I have done it many times it just takes 2 rockets like it should be Smile
And also the kill streaks are much harder to get and not every player can manage to get them because of the killstreaks not counting to next killstreaks, which I really like! Much more of a challenge now! I just love this game! It's brilliant Very Happy
ShaddyDaShadow
ShaddyDaShadow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down