Knights Of Murdoc™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on 3rd October 2021, 02:33
Poll

How Good A Job Do You Think KoM™ Is Doing.. And Do You Want Them To Keep Doing Awesone?

Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty18%Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty 18% [ 3 ]
Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty18%Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty 18% [ 3 ]
Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty0%Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty0%Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty6%Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty6%Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty12%Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty 12% [ 2 ]
Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty24%Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty 24% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Mike the guy who says fuck different!

4 posters

Go down

Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty Mike the guy who says fuck different!

Post  mikecunny 19th October 2010, 21:08

Hi, i'm Mike.

I live in England.

People say I say Fuck different.

I like KoM.

Very Happy
mikecunny
mikecunny
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty Re: Mike the guy who says fuck different!

Post  The_Garnett21 20th October 2010, 00:31

Is it because your in England you say Fuck differently? Fewk. Fawk Fouk. Lol. Shocked
The_Garnett21
The_Garnett21
Warrant Officer - Sports Officer
Warrant Officer - Sports Officer

http://twitter.com/CGarnett2195

Back to top Go down

Mike the guy who says fuck different! Empty Re: Mike the guy who says fuck different!

Post  socaldesigner1 23rd October 2010, 01:42

Short but sweet. Enjoy the forums! Go KoM!!!
socaldesigner1
socaldesigner1
Chief Warrant Officer 5 - Graphics Advisor
Chief Warrant Officer 5 - Graphics Advisor

http://www.justin.tv/socaldesigner

Back to top Go down

Post  Themiikka 8th January 2011, 20:53

Holy fouk what a nice bio! lol!
Themiikka
Themiikka
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum