Knights Of Murdoc™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on 3rd October 2021, 02:33
Poll

How Good A Job Do You Think KoM™ Is Doing.. And Do You Want Them To Keep Doing Awesone?

My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty18%My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty 18% [ 3 ]
My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty18%My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty 18% [ 3 ]
My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty0%My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty 0% [ 0 ]
My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty0%My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty 0% [ 0 ]
My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty6%My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty 6% [ 1 ]
My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty6%My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty 6% [ 1 ]
My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty12%My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty 12% [ 2 ]
My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty24%My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty 24% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo

4 posters

Go down

My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo

Post  SSJ4shanefitzy 17th October 2010, 22:34

I have played the demo a total of 3 times so far and I have to say I am loving it.
I absolutely loved the first game and this sequel is shaping up to be just as good, so far I couldn't find any faults, I love everything about it, it's fun, exciting and interesting. The only problem I have is there isn't much changed from the first game in terms of gameplay.
It's the same "kill everybody and move on" gameplay as the first one, BUT that isn't bad either, if you loved the first as much as I did you'll actually like this.
Keep in mind I'm only giving my thoughts on the gameplay here and not the storyline.
Also, the graphics are awesome.
From the demo, it looks like this game can do no wrong for me and I will be making sure to pick up my copy when it drops at the end of October.
Here's the link to download the demo off the XBL Marketplace website if you so wish : http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024c4107f2/?of=1
SSJ4shanefitzy
SSJ4shanefitzy
Private
Private

https://www.youtube.com/SSJ4shanefitzy

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty Re: My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo

Post  The_Garnett21 17th October 2010, 23:52

Do they do matchmaking? Or co op? Something for online gameplay? Or is it more campaign. Use to play star wars all the time.
The_Garnett21
The_Garnett21
Warrant Officer - Sports Officer

http://twitter.com/CGarnett2195

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo Empty Re: My Thoughts On The Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2 Demo

Post  SSJ4shanefitzy 18th October 2010, 06:35

I'm pretty sure it's all campaign but it's an awesome campaign and this is coming from a person who plays online games mainly and normally gets bored of campaigns
SSJ4shanefitzy
SSJ4shanefitzy
Private
Private

https://www.youtube.com/SSJ4shanefitzy

Back to top Go down

Post  mikecunny 18th October 2010, 15:32

That demo is awesome
mikecunny
mikecunny
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Garnett21 18th October 2010, 22:42

SSJ4shanefitzy wrote:I'm pretty sure it's all campaign but it's an awesome campaign and this is coming from a person who plays online games mainly and normally gets bored of campaigns
Same here. Thanks for the info.
The_Garnett21
The_Garnett21

http://twitter.com/CGarnett2195

Back to top Go down

Post  henryoh 25th October 2010, 03:42

I played the demo and loved it the only thing I didnt like was that there was only one button for saber attacks and they were the same over and over.
henryoh
henryoh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum