Knights Of Murdoc™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on 3rd October 2021, 02:33
Poll

How Good A Job Do You Think KoM™ Is Doing.. And Do You Want Them To Keep Doing Awesone?

Asheon's Rant Empty18%Asheon's Rant Empty 18% [ 3 ]
Asheon's Rant Empty0%Asheon's Rant Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Asheon's Rant Empty6%Asheon's Rant Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Asheon's Rant Empty6%Asheon's Rant Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Asheon's Rant Empty12%Asheon's Rant Empty 12% [ 2 ]
Asheon's Rant Empty24%Asheon's Rant Empty 24% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Asheon's Rant

3 posters

Go down

Asheon's Rant Empty Asheon's Rant

Post  Asheon 17th October 2010, 20:44

Ok So Here Goes..

I'm Asheon, I've Been Around And About The Internet Since The Dawn Of Time It Feels Like But In Reality It's Probably Only Been 7 Years, Which Is Still A Long Time. I Started Out On My First Journey Into The Internet Into Yahoo Chat Rooms. Specifically The Yahoo Rpg Chat Rooms. There I Became Immersed In The RPG Style Chatting, And With Just Chatting In General. It Was At This Point I Adopted The Shift Typing, That Everyone Seems To Know Me For. I Took It On As A Character Role, For The Character I Was Currently Roleplaying, And It Stuck. So There Ya Go.

While In Yahoo Chat Roleplaying I Discovered A Website Called Vagabond's Quest. It Was A Chat Battle System Roleplaying Chat Room.. It Was Epic.. I Lived There For 4 Years, Making Friends And Becoming One Of The Main People There. I Further Sunk Myself Into The Role Of Asheon. Although I Didn't Go By That Name Then, I Went By Mind_Reader_Snake, And Vanilla, And BloodyRemainsofSnake Lol.. I Loved My Time There Had Many Relationships And Such, Then One Day I Decided I Was To Immersed Into It And Said I'm Done. So I Was.

It Was After This That I Met My Wife And Got Married Did A Little College, All The While Having Minimal Social Contacts Through The Internet. I Played DragonFable During This Time, And Renewed My Adventure Quest Playing. But Other Than That Not A Lot Happened. It Wasn't Until Three Years Ago That I Got My Xbox 360, And Delved Back Into The Online Social Experience, Then, A Year Later I Met S1m0n5 And His Gang..

A Couple Months Of That And The Gang Fell Apart Leaving Just Me And S1m0n5. Which Is When We Finally Came To The Decisions Of Expanding Our Abilities And Users Bases And Being Social. Shortly After This Simon Found JTV And Simon Got His Stream Up And Running And We Started Moving Along At A Quick Speed, And Slowly More And More People Have Been Jumping Onto The Wagon With Us, Keeping Us Moving At A Fairly Quick Pace. Thanks Guys And Gals.

So In Closing, I'm Asheon.. And This Is Goodbye?
Asheon
Asheon
Knights General
Knights General

http://mytemporaldisruption.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Asheon's Rant Empty Re: Asheon's Rant

Post  socaldesigner1 23rd October 2010, 01:40

great story Ash, glad to have met you.
socaldesigner1
socaldesigner1
Chief Warrant Officer 5 - Graphics Advisor